1 single 12oz juice. Keep refrigerated up to 8 weeks.
Soursop is a fruit that goes by many names. Its scientific name is Annona muricata, but it also goes by guanabana, paw-paw, sirsak, and graviola.
Soursop is a member of the custard apple family. The fruits, which grow on trees, are large and oval-shaped. The green exterior, which has spines on it, covers a white, fibrous flesh.
- Helps stabilize the blood sugar
- Boosts Kidney And Liver Health
- Improves Respiratory Health
- Helps Fight Inflammation
- Enhances Gastrointestinal Health
- Helps Relieve Stress
- Relieves pain & reduces fever
- Improves Skin And Hair
If you have existing health issues please discuss with your health care provider before consuming.
Ingredients: Sour Sop pulp, Pineapple, Agave & Water