5 loose leaf tea tubes blends in a black gift box with a padded cushion & 5 tea bags. This item is a perfect tea sample gift set for a loved one as a wedding gift, birthday, anniversary etc.
Our unique Hormonal Harmony Herbal Blend is especially for women! Hormones play a huge role in a host of ailments that women suffer from. Some examples are:
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Adrenal fatigue
- Weight gain
- Hot flashes
- Food cravings
- Difficulty sleeping
- Irritability or mood swings
- Low libido
- Memory loss or lack of focus
- Hot flashes
- Bouts of rapid heartbeat
- Hair loss or thinning, as well as increase in facial hair
Hormonal imbalance can also play a role in autoimmune diseases such as lupus, gall bladder disease, osteoporosis, hypoglycemia, breast cancer and cysts, and arthritis.
These are just a few of the symptoms that could be a result of hormonal imbalance in women. It may be worth having your hormone levels checked if you have any of the more serious conditions because if hormones are not balanced out, this could greatly reduce your body's ability to fully heal.
The herbs in this blend were chosen for their unique ability to balance out the progesterone / estrogen levels of the body. What is so fantastic about these herbs is their ability to pinpoint the imbalance and correct, which will be different for everybody.
If using this blend as a tea, it benefits from the addition of a little milk or honey to smooth out the flavor. Use this blend to make a tincture for a stronger medicine.
This blend is not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Latin name: Hemidesmus Indicus
Health Benefits of Sarsaparilla Root
Sarsaparilla used to be used in the production of soda pop because of its root beer like flavor. This herb is really tasty! Used as a blood purifier and for balancing hormones. Health benefits include:
- Contains bitter compounds that increase the production of urine and promote sweating when taken hot. These same compounds can relieve inflammation, muscle spasms, and are antiseptic.
- Is known to be an excellent blood purifier. It binds to toxins, and causes them to be eliminated from the bowel easily. This makes it helpful for skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Excellent in balancing hormones in both males and females. It contains the male hormones testosterone, progesterone, and cortin. It also stimulates the action of estrogen in females.
- Has been shown to have some antibiotic activity.
- When used as an eye wash it is good for eye infections.
- Is considered a mild laxative, and also a mild diuretic. This helps to remove excess water from the body and prevent edema.
- Often used to treat diseases of the nervous system such as Parkinson’s disease or Multiple Sclerosis.
- Helpful for arthritis and rheumatism.
- Cleanses and liver and gall bladder.
Nutritional Benefits of Sarsaparilla Root
- Excellent herbal source of chromium, cobalt, iron, and selenium, and zinc. Very high in the trace minerals.
- Contains Vitamins A, B, C, and D.
How to Use Sarsaparilla Root
- Has a root beer like flavor that children love, so it is a great herb for children.
- Great in tea or tincture combinations.